2015 IEEE International Conference on Research in Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks
Organized by Department of Information Technology, RCC Institute of Information Technology, Kolkata, India in collaboration with IEEE Young Professional Affinity Group, Kolkata, India
November 20 – 22, 2015
Venue: Indismart Hotel, Salt Lake, Kolkata, India
ICRCICN 2015 has been successfully organized with active supports of Researchers, Engineers, Developers and Practitioners. This conference was inaugurated by Prof. Kazumi Nakamatsu, University of Hyogo, Japan in presence of Prof. Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay, Director, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata on November 20, 2015. ICRCICN 2015 has observed two pre conference tutorials, six keynote sessions by eminent Researchers and Academicians across the globe along with twelve technical tracks.
Two Preconference tutorials were conducted on (i) Programming, Simulation and Optimization using MATLAB/ SIMULINK by Prof. R. N. Patel, FET/ SSGI, Bhilai, India and (ii) Introduction to Cryptography and Network Security by Prof. Ashoke Nath, St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata, India. These two pre conference tutorials received huge response among the participants and eighty two listeners attended these tutorials.
Keynotes sessions spanned across all three days of the Conference and were addressed by the following Researchers and Academicians;
- Pawan Lingras, Saint Mary’s University, Canada on November 20, 2015 (First Keynote)
- Hisao Ishibuchi, Osaka Prefecture University, Japan on November 20, 2015 (Second Keynote)
- Kazumi Nakamatsu, University of Hyogo, Japan on November 21, 2015 (Third Keynote)
- Elizabeth Behrman, Wichita State University, Wichita, Kansas, USA on November 22, 2015 (Fourth Keynote)
- Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, RCC Institute of Information Technology, Kolkata on November 23, 2015 (Fifth Keynote)
- Abhaya Induruwa, Canterbury Christ Church University, UK on November 23, 2015 (Sixth Keynote)
Authors from different parts of India and abroad have presented their peer reviewed articles under twelve different tracks of ICRCICN 2015. These tracks were chaired by renowned Academicians and Researchers chosen from top rated Universities, Institutes and Research Institutes in India. These sessions were;
- Communication Engineering Track (Session Chair: Anirban Mukherjee, RCCIIT, Kolkata)
- Image Processing Track (Session Chair: Minakshi Banerjee, RCCIIT, Kolkata)
- Energy Efficient Wireless and Optical Networks (Session Chair: Rajarshi Mahapatra, CVR College of Engineering, Hyderabad)
- Trends in Soft Computing Techniques (Track I) (Session Chair: Hema Banati, Dayal Singh College, New Delhi)
- Trends in Soft Computing Techniques (Track II) (Session Chair: Monika Bajaj, Kalindi College, New Delhi)
- Data Analysis Track (Session Chair: Susanta Chakraborty, IIEST, Shibpur)
- Electronic Circuit and Devices (Track I) (Session Chair: Tirtha Sankar Das, RCCIIT, Kolkata)
- Electronic Circuit and Devices (Track II) (Session Chair: Amitava Chatterjee, Jadavpur University, Kolkata)
- Sensor Networks, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things (Session Chair: Paramartha Dutta, Viswa Bharati University, Santiniketan)
- Communication Engineering and Signal Processing (Session Chair: Paramartha Dutta, Viswa Bharati University, Santiniketan)
- Recent Trends and Applications in Modern Cryptography (Session Chair: Debotosh Bhattacharjee, Jadavpur University, Kolkata)
- Natural Language Processing and Software Engineering (Session Chair: Ashish Mani, Amity University, Noida)
19th April 2016, New Delhi: The 100 smart cities mission launched by the government to inject our cities with the latest infrastructure and ...
China BlueTech water innovation awards identify market readiness Winners to be announced at Aquatech China in Shanghai Two awards that highl...